we now interrupt your regular programming.....

That's how I felt these past two weeks.  All our normal routines have been interrupted.  Much going on, many new things happening.  It's all just taking lots of time and energy.  In the end rewarding, just tiring me out.  (and I could have skipped the foxlets and I getting sick.  again.  that needs to stop already!)

When it rains it pours.  A couple weeks ago we got an inch and half of rain in one day, causing a bit of flooding.  (darn it, I forgot to whip out the camera that time)  But then sun burst out and we've had a great beginning to Spring!  (don't hate, all you guys still stuck with winter weather, we get more rain tomorrow)  And we've had many new beginnings here in foxland. 

Sunday before last SIL #1 moved into her first home.  We went down (about an hour away) to help in the move.  She and her hubby have done a beautiful job of remodeling the very dated kitchen and installing new floors.  Mostly her hubby cuz I haven't mentioned yet that she's almost 7 months pregnant right now. :)  Her foxlet, is called Someday.  Has been called that for years.  Don't know yet if its the boy or girl kind.

Oh and a few weeks before that, we bought a house too.
It's for my mom and grandma. :)  It's 8 streets away. :D  It was a long process that started in September and I'm very happy it finally concluded, though now I've spent the last two weeks moving a few things over there every few days, and getting things set up.  And in the process doing some Spring Cleaning over here as well, going through closets, doing the bi-yearly clothing migraion, rearranging furniture.  If I'd had any energy or time to spare, I would have shampoo'd the carpets.  Now I have two houses worth to do! :faint:

Pixie moved up in gymnastics (it's incredible the things she can do now) and we changed both foxlets' class schedules last week.  Twice.  Now they have class on separate days.  Then my phone went all April Fools on me a day early and I had to research, buy, and set up a new one.  Which is good, and nice, but it still takes time.  I'm a high technology user, and my phone is no exception.  I need something that's fast and multitasks, so I went with the latest and greatest available at Verizon , the HTC Thunderbolt (pricey, but have had 12 yrs of great coverage).  Eeek, just noticed how dirty my old phone looks!  :scared: I clean my devices every couple days. Honestly.

Saturday EC went to pick up another new toy for me, the Koala Sewmate Plus IV.   About 10 yrs ago he bought a mechanism for lifting my sewing machine up and down, and I'd given him a picture of a Koala cabinet at that time, so that someday he could make me a sewing station.  I have made due with a folding table.  After having to set up two additional folding tables, that all wobbled and took up all the floor space in my room, where I could just barely squeeze out to get to the door, in order to quilt Ariel's Peep Quilt in Feb, I got to dreaming about a better sewing setup.  Then I googled Koala cabinets and found my dream station.  Then I asked if he would ever make me one.  He said "Probably not" and then I showed him my dream.  He said "Happy Birthday" and half hour later I was down at the local dealer ordering one up! ;D  That was a month ago.  I finally have it all set up and I'll show and tell all about that later.  Anyway, right after he brought it home and I unwrapped it, I had to wait to play as I had other plans that day.  I drove up to my MIL's house 25 min away, picked up a computer armoire, drove a little further to SIL #2's new apartment, and helped her assemble it while her 6 1/2 yr old foxlet and my two played together.  Oh by the way, she's 7 months preggo too!  Her foxlet, the boy kind we're told, is called C2 (for child 2).  MIL and I are doing her baby shower this Saturday, and I picked out the theme and I'm all excited.

While I was gone 6 hrs on that trip, EC was busy with putting pavers down in our side yard.   We started landscaping about a year ago, and I'm sure I'll be showing and telling all about that someday.  The hardscape is almost all done, all the dirt is ready waiting grass seed, some baby trees are in, and raised planters are constructed and ready for veggie seeds.  Can't wait to just sit back and enjoy it soon.

And yesterday I got another shiny new toy.  This one is big, and I can't help but stroke it and giggle every time I pass by it. ;D  My old fridge still works.  It just went to my mom's house.  She needs a fridge so we took this opportunity to upgrade.  And this was a clearance model, so it cost not much more than our old one when we bought it 12 years ago!  I'd been letting our food run out so that it wouldn't be too much emptying the old one, but still spent several hours yesterday in the exchange.  Got groceries today and let me tell you, never before have I had so much fun putting groceries away! teehee...


So, we got two new baby foxlets coming in a couple months, my mommy and grandma will be living near us soon, I got a few new toys, my foxlets are keeping me on my toes, foxden is looking spiffy, and Spring Cleaning is in full swing.   Life is pretty busy.  But happy!  LIFE IS GOOD!  :flower:


PS.  I did get to do a tiny tiny bit of sewing, so hopefully will be showing and telling soon.