WHK | December sketch layout | Love This

Here is the full reveal of my layout for the Wild Hare Kit December Sketch challenge.  There is a full writeup at the WHK blog here, and I did manage to post a process video.  I think this is going on record as one of my all time favorite layouts I've ever made!

Oh one thing I forgot to mention in the writeup and video, I totally forgot to add the little tab on the right, which I'd planned for all along.  Ooops! LOL  I'll probably do that soon - with the date, or a little roller stamp phrase - when put away the layouts that need to go into albums.  I want to go through my stack of layouts I've made this year - more than any year before - and film a little flip-through video and share my thoughts on how joining challenges and design teams has spurred my creativity.  :)

Here are the process video and pretty pictures. xxx Iris



Papers: Pinkfresh Studio "December Days"; AC "Sweater Weather"
Embellishments: Pinkfresh Studio "December Days"; AC "Sweater Weather", Bella Blvd "Ice Mix"
Sketch made by me, see previous post