Twilight Cards....wait, am I actually early for something?!

So as I mentioned in my "6 Random Things" post, I am perpetually late.  And that's why on Face Book I made this post the first day school started up again and we didn't make the bell:

I may be on a quest for self improvement, but I know my limitations! ;)  I think that tardiness is just part of who I am at a subatomic level.


So I surprised myself when last week I had this urge to make something that I wouldn't need for a couple more months, and I actually finished the project!  Now I wasn't sure if I wanted to reveal these, but I can't help it.  This is a February finish for me, and since I'm lacking on actual finishes, each one has to count, and count now!


So, I'm not going to post individual cards close up; I'll save that for when the goodies have been sent to my Coven buddies whenever we do our next exchange, which should be right around March 31st, our official Anniversary.  There's actually one more card that did not make this picture because one of the backgrounds I set aside had been hidden under the mess and I didn't complete that card till the next day I wanted to keep at least one a secret.

Dear friend Wanda, the sweetest woman I've ever met, sent us Coven members a little surprise for Valentines day - The Immortal Love mat stack by Die Cuts with a View.  I was looking through the latest Keepsake Magazine issue the night before I made these, and saw a layout that incorporated butterflies cut out of different text/grid/ledger type papers.  "I recently purchased a butterfly die", I said to my inner self.  And I've drooled over seen several Twilight crafts that used actual pages from the books.  My mind started turning over the possibilities and the next day I was driven like an obsessed mad scientist to spend most of my afternoon and evening making these.  I had a blast!  And yes, I was anal thorough enough to make sure whatever part of the text was cut in the butterfly matched the scene/mood of the background paper.   =D

Can't wait to share these with my buddies!