Gone Fishing???

Actually, gone to the Linkin Park concert at the HP Pavillion in San Jose at 7:30pm.  =D  (and as an added bonus going to see the movie I am Number Four)

Woohoo, so excited!  I got these tickets as Jason's Xmas present.  It was sheer luck that I happened to google Linkin Park to see if they were having any concerts anytime soon, and they just happened to be doing the pre-sale at my closest venue the very next day!

For those of you that don't know Linkin Park, they are sorta a blend of rock and rap.  I do not like rap.  But there's something about their songs that makes it ok. :)  Actually, in their older albums that made them famous I only liked a handful of songs.  Alot of screaming.  Their last two albums were somewhat a disappointment to some of their "hard-core" fans because their sound has changed - less screaming, more melody.  They've really evolved their sound into something pretty sweet!  Here's a selection of my favorite LP songs.  (they aren't in any particular order) Oh, and their song "Leaving Out the Rest" is on the Twilight soundtrack, but it's not one of my absolute favorites so I didn't include it here.

Off to check out the cover band, The Progidy.....




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones