Ok, I give up.....

Well, I don't really want to give up on the blogging idea, just postpone it for a while.  I feel that there's just too much going on and I don't have enough time to do blogging justice.  And at this time, I don't have enough of what I want to blog about to offer - crafty projects and ideas of things I'm doing or want to do, or find online that I want to share.  One can only spread oneself so far, and right now I choose to concentrate more on family and home.  We just had two babies born, my mother had a small heart attach and is recovering, and she, my grandma, my sister (from Chicago) with my niece and nephew are all going to be moving in sometime this summer to the house we purchased for my mom & grandma and we're getting things all ready for them.  Plus it's summer fun time!  Lots and lots and lots going on.....

So......bye for now!

I.