Twilight Thursday begins

Lots of bloggers have weekly traditions.  I decided I want to have some too!   In my little smidge of cyberspace, Thursdays are going to be dedicated to one of my obsessions: Twilight.  Here's my first post....

So you may have noticed that I have a list on my sidebar that's called Twilight Funnies.  These are links to a few funny videos that I've come across.  You don't have to be a Twilight fan to appreciate the humor.  But it helps. ;)  I checked out the links and they are still good.     It's a tough call, but I think my fave is the last one: Twilight - How It Should Have Ended.  I think it defaults to show the latest video they've created and you'll have to click on it on the list under the video.  It's currently Row 4, Column 5. 

Twilight - How It Should Have Ended

So go ahead and scroll down, click on one or two, and have a chuckle.