My Xchange gift from Cat

I belong to an online quilt group called Twilight Quilters Coven, or tqc for short.  We've been a group since 2009 and have already developed a couple traditions.  One of them being a "Secret Santa"  type of exchange that we've held in January the last two years.  I guess officially we call it a New Years Exchange, but I affectionately dubbed it the "start-the-new-year-right-with-quilting-and-Twilight" exchange.  (or something to that effect.  The chat thread where we talked about it on TwilightMoms was archived last year after we hit 250 posts.  The "newer" chat thread is here.

Anyways, I finally received my gift from my secret xchange buddy, who turned out to be Cat all the way from South Australia!  In her package I found:

1. Pincushion made with apple fabric.  Très cool!*
2. Australian Patchwork and Quilting Magazine
3. Calendar with pretty pictures of South Australia
4. A selection of patterns: frilled apron, owl quilt and pillow, castle, and snowman stitchery with a stencil so you don't have to trace/print&copy the pattern
5. Box of apple shaped paper clips
6. 3 fat quarters
7. a bucket hat with Australian flag on it


*My 5 year old Maya saw the pincushion and said" your quilting buddy is really awesome at doing stuff!  She does really pretty stuff!  Can you do as good as her?"  LOL

Cat thanks so much for the goodies!  But you are such an enabler!  I already dogeared 6 projects/Block of Month kits in the magazine and love all the patterns you sent!  Maya called dibs on the hat which doesn't really fit her, but she doesn't mind that detail.  Her current favorite book happens to be "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" by Judith Viorst.  Alexander keeps saying he'll move to Australia.... :)