Cyber Nicknames

I've noticed many bloggers (and chat room buddies) prefer not to use their family's real names.  I see wisdom in this and have decided to come up with appropriate nicknames for my family members.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 have always had a nice ring to them, Smiley, but I always think of them as boys.   So I tried to come up with some names that fit us better.

whimsyfox - that's me.  and no, I don't want to capitalize it.  also known as vampire girl. dog products

EC - my dear hubby (also referred to as DH in cyberspeak).  When I first met my DH, he used to use these initials to sign off on letters, sculptures and artwork, poems.  He told me it was for "El Capitan", though no one actually used that nickname for him and I still don't know how he got that nickname.  I'll just pretend it's for Edward Cullen. dog products

Pixie - my oldest dear daughter.  (also referred to as DD#1 in cyberspeak).  She is a nature girl, loves to be climbing trees, going on leaf collecting walks, digging in the dirt for worms.  She's like a wood nymph.  Can't wait till our garden is complete to hang out in it every day observing the ladybugs and bees!



Ariel - my younger dear daughter.  (also referred to as DD#2 in cyberspeak).  This girl is a water baby.  If she's quiet I can usually find her making a mess at the sink.  She loves baths.  And is fearless in the pool, even jumping off the dive-board the first time they offered her when she was 3.  She can't wait till summer to start up swimming lessons again.

foxlets - Pixie & Ariel together.  technically fox babies are called kits, cubs, or pups, but I like this one better.

fab fox four - that's my little family unit.

fabulous flying foxes - that's when EC, Pixie and Ariel are monkeying around climbing trees or doing acrobatic stunts.

foxden - our home.  I like to think it's cuter than a real den thanks to the influences of Martha Stewart and HGTV.  Those countless hours of watching while nursing really paid off!  

Foxy Lady Day - yearly birthday/mother's day combined celebration where I and my mother-in-law (MIL) and 2 sisters-in-law (SIL) get together.  We usually scrapbook and go out to eat.

That's all I can think of right now.  Off to my next activity.  I've really been busy with several projects going on...which means I've been too exhausted to actually post about them!  But soon, very soon I will start bombarding you with them.....