I MADE THE SIMPLE STORIES DESIGN TEAM!!!


OMG, OMG, OMG!!! 

*Screams*

I am BEYOND EXCITED to share that I will be joining the @simplestories_ 2018 Creative Team!!! I got the email last week and can't stop smiling and practically bouncing off the walls! This time last year I was just getting into a groove of scrapping more regularly instead of just chatting about it in FB groups.  And now I'm on my 3rd team in 8 months!  And boy, what a team.  Simple Stories is one of my dream manufacturers and I am so lucky they liked my style and are giving me a chance!!!! It's like, somebody pinch me.  Or wait a minute.  Don't.  If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up!

So Incredibly honored to have been chosen along with this group of amazing creative women!!! 

I am a bit nervous about living up to the expectations of such a prestigious team, but ready for this new adventure...